Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tranquility

I feel that to reward all of you for slogging through that last monster post I will post a few pictures. Plus it's easier to do and I still need two "ty" posts after this one ;)

Despite all the smog from zimidjans and open fires it is rare to get a spectacular sunset here, I think it might havesomething to do with the ocean breeze. This shot is from Deck 7 portside.


They laughed and mocked me for picking these flowers, which I had to do very stealthily, but I don't care, they are for someone very special to me. Taken during a relaxing day at Hotel Marina.

My apologies for the dude in the speedo (and now I've drawn your attention to him) but the other pictures I had also included less than decent folk. This one just had the most palm trees.
The beach where we play frisbee, I was out with an injury, so I decided to take a few pictures. You can see the ship way in the background. Sigh, wish you were here.

Moonlight on the water. Taken from the dock looking east, the picture doesn't do it justice.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:51 am , Blogger Jacelyn said...

Very tranquil indeed. :) Might I say just how impressed I am with all your relevant titles! *sigh* Missing you. 46 days until you come home ( )!

 
At 9:10 am , Blogger M.R. Tumnus said...

Thanks James, beautiful pictures. I miss you too! Nice to see what the scenery is like where you are. XO

 
At 1:10 pm , Blogger Taxi Driver said...

Please post more speedo pictures.

-ML

 
At 8:29 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

45 days here ;)

I just have to find a "ty" word that goes with zombies and I'll be set. Nothing to do with Pride and Prejudice and Zombies don't you worry, though Ryan has lent me World War Z. You'll find out once I find out that word.

I'll be on the lookout for more speedos, as the ones I had burned a hole in my hard drive and then through my desk and then the floor, I don't know where they are now... Somewhere in engineering perhaps.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home