Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Insanity

Night shift, bite shift, site biff, plight skiff, SARLACC!!!! Tentacle, tentacle, Bow.....Ba!


Hi, yes, you may ask. Yes, I may answer.

Indeed.

Is some sort of rotational or circular, even ovoid, or -if-the-case-may-be- semi-circular movement (or thought) required for one to participate in the act of going "stir-crazy"?

I live in a cabin, and oh, how I wish it was in the woods. Surrounded by cozy little trees and cute little critters, I could find peace there I have never known. Sadly, if one would account this sad, my cabin is nestled in amongst steel and pipe, and is actually beneath the water. The dirty stinky pinky water. Obviously there is no view, no grand vista spread before me, no window to crack and admit the scent of pine or rain (but not lavender). A bed, a door, a hall, a stair, and another stair. Windows exist, and the air can be scented (not at all like lavender) from the decks. One exit, at least legit, and a town without names or familiar faces. No favorite haunts, by my ghosts at least.

I am not disenjoying my time here, I just have cabin fever.

My brain is not stimulated enough, or has been tampered with while I slept, either way, I am acting strange. Strange, yes, I am using that term to describe new behaviour, beware. For starts there is my walk, a kind of mixed head-bobbing velociraptor meets captain Jack Sparrow. And I'm laughing a lot more than usual, finding the most unusual things humourous, like the word itself ('humourous', not 'itself'). Of course writing this I am as straight faced as can be. Hmmm maybe I'm allergic to daytime, like a mentally affected vampire. I'd rather be a lycan.

This post is going nowhere fast. I'll post, and I'll post my continuing symptoms if they develop.
Ciao

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:23 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds... Interesting. Ye'll be a salty old sea-dog by the time you return. On the topic of sea-dogs, in my pirates campaign, our adventuring is taking us into the Barbary Coast. I was wondering if you'd have anything to say about that region that might help add some extra flavor.

 
At 1:21 pm , Blogger heidi said...

whats wrong with the scent of lavender?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home