Friday, November 14, 2008

I here am

I have been a rubber-tramp these past days. Dirty looks from decent folk, "Hon" from greasy spoon servers, and quashed exclamations from the young and less worldly. I could do this for a living.

There's much to be missin' from back home in cananada, but I'm not for missin' it. Truth to tell this has been a mighty freeing experience. I know, though, had I embarked on such a journey away back in January the tale would be darker and troubled. God works, plain as that.

I won't be postin' any pictures here, facebook has made that much easier to do, check 'em out if you are so inclined. But for the uninformed amongst all the sailers of the blogosphere, of which there are many, I've been down to South California and Colorado to whittle away some time visiting relations. My sis in Cali, and my aunt and cousins in CO to be exact, and I am exacting, not revenge of course.

Oops, said I'd not stay up til 2:00 again, I'm still on coastal time.

Been having bad dreams, verge of nightmares I think, perhaps prayer? Thanks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:29 pm , Blogger M.R. Tumnus said...

Yer writin's good. Miss ya.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home