Friday, June 27, 2008

End of things

Welcome all but one, or all and one, or gibberish in the clouds if you prefer. It is late. I will make this brief, maybe, I am loquacious after all. (and I love my commas, and my "asides")

Mr. Chase, that is the name I have come up with for my orange tree, has started working on his 6th leaf! Chase is my sisters friends sons name I think, it is also a really cool guy in the sword of truth series(he has tons of weapons), it is also the second half of "purchase" which is where I derived it from, and old receipt. -- receipt --

I haven't gotten my $100 cheque from the government yet, I have yet to do my income tax, I should do that ya? Tomorrow perhaps, cause it is my day off. The extra bit of money infused into my bank account wouldn't help, plus I'll get to modify my address, more on that later... -- infusion --

I have booked my holidays at LD, I have two weeks with pay, quite a large sum actually, it was going to be a bonus, I was going to buy things like a kitchen table and a dutch oven and such, but now it will just offset my week off of work and the poor paycheck that resulted. -- off work --

I sprained my ankle playing soccer. It was great fun (the soccer game) and I played for 1 3/4 hrs after the incident, not my brightest moment. I didn't score any goals, and I wasn't the keeper so I didn't make any great saves, I just checked and passed, like old school days, it was fun. I need to learn how to run though, since I am sucks at that. As I mentioned I missed work for a week, and even went back a bit before the doc said I should. I turned it, my ankle, again today, at work. Then I had to work at LD for 4 hours, and it is my Friday today, or was.

I am leaving things behind, I hope. And the new things in my life will be great, I also hope. I have a cold, it is not so great. I have a roommate and a new place to live, I hope that will be great too. I am going to the canada day parade with my momma, tradition. I am addicted to Travian http://www.travian.com/ I have 4 games going, I am glad my laptop doesn't run something like World of Warcraft, it would spell my doom. I finished my first painting in around 7 years, I will scan it maybe, or take a picture of it sometime and post it here. I have to give kudos to Miranda http://miranda-runswithscissors.blogspot.com/ , she got me interested in painting again. I have my second canvas all laid out and plotted, I just need a few more colours, and one of those things you put the paint on, and a mixer, like a putty trowel, but not. I have to find those things, maybe tomorrow. I got a long dirty look from a Clearbrook Waterworks Division worker the other day, it puzzled me until I realised he was a douche-bag, they are not real city workers, I don't have to associate with them. Nature's Pickin's is a good place to shop, fruit is cheap and deli meat is 10% off on Fridays, and there is a cute girl that works there ;) I got two (2) packages in the mail this week, the first was Creatures of Rokugan, a L5R RPG source book, thanks mom! The other was a print I ordered from Anthony J. Clark http://nedroid.com/ , he was so nice and even wrote me a note by hand, I bought a frame for it and it will look great in my new place, thanks Mr. Clark! I need boxes because I am moving to this "new place", where I will live with this "roommate" and it will hopefully be great! I need to go to sleep because I'm tired!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:09 pm , Blogger heidi said...

looking forward to pictures of your art

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home