Monday, March 03, 2008

Recently


There has been food, like tasty ham! With good friends to share. Movies too, some good some not so good. I would recommend: "Everything is Illuminated" and "Eastern Promises", but not "Shoot 'em Up" or "Donnie Brasco".



I perfected my pancake recipe, but I ran out of maple syrup. But I've been using the plum-pear jam my brother and sister-in-law gave me! It is better by leaps and bounds. I also found my Peter Gabriel CD, I looked for it so many times.


I like going for walks, and spring is starting too. The weather was nice for a while, but I forsee much rain, I need to get away. So many things to get away from.

I am looking for another job, they keep cutting down my hours, they hate me, I do not know why. It sucks cause I really like working with most of the people I work with, I probably won't miss them, I'm good at forgetting people, usually.

Sometimes I feel like a stranded starfish.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:59 am , Blogger Miranda said...

I felt like that at my old job. Those pancakes looked awesome!

 
At 1:49 am , Blogger Unknown said...

They are super tasty, I love them almost as much as Yorkshires. Want the recipe?

 
At 10:23 am , Blogger Miranda said...

Yes I would love it, I would like to try making them, I miss them

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home