Thursday, July 26, 2007

Prague, Part II

So, again, here I am. I wish to finish these posts soon, but I must do the locations justice in my commentary, and yes, I am lazy. No Crispy Crunch for me today, something very similar in occurring events to that which brought the chocolate to my gullet, but no, no food involved.


Ah, the destination! A friend of mine who had been to Prague with her fiance told me of it. On the little map we had it was barely legible that there was even a church here. It was hidden behind some houses up on a hill, we climbed and enjoyed the view, enjoyed the church, and the church gardens. It was lovely.



A view from the gardens, overlooking the river in the opposite direction of the last river picture, Cherie takes some great pictures.


The next day we did the castle. We walked across the Charles Bridge (remembered that one). There were people everywhere, we thought we got a good deal on gelato from a vendor until we actually did the conversion and looked at the size of the scoops he gave us, it was still good tasting. There was also this cool little old man with his music machine, similar I guess to a grinding organ, but he just stood there turning a wheel and the song wet on and on, all sort of musical instruments playing merrily.


Inside Prague Castle Cherie had some fun with a guard she thought was cute, poor fellow.


This is the back end of the church located in the castle area, it looks pretty cool, even I'll admit that.

Next we headed off to London town. Yay!

Mind the gap

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home