Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Rome

So here I am, sitting on the side of my bed typing sideways onto my laptop, listening to The Feeling, thinking about L5R tonight, what shall I play, no printer, so I get to use the budget hand-written proxies.

On to Rome..

Here is me, I am standing in front of a fountain, you can tell cause there is water spraying into the air and landing in a bowl thingy made of stone. I really have to apologize for this, there are so many tall things in Rome that the majority of pictures are portrait, and of course I am lazy.



Ok so this is a famous fountain, there is someone out there that will remember it's name, I never knew it, so I don't remember it. The first day we were there we just walked, we had a map from a tourist kiosk or something, and it had 3d drawings of every tourist attraction placed on the map, we basically spent the day going from one to the other. This was one of them.


One of the few green places in the entire city, at least public green places. Cool memorial in the background, it had a plaque that was actually in English. We figured that the huge amounts of dogs all pooped on the sidewalk cause there were no parks for them to do it in, and then while enjoying this green stretch we found out lots of dogs use this one.


Cherie on a hill, overlooking a big section of Rome. Lots of buildings, it's a city ;)

Next I'll show the real good stuff, the pics of the old city, it'll be grand!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:38 pm , Blogger M.R. Tumnus said...

Great pictures and wonderful captions - thanks for the marvelous humour you share with us.

 
At 7:38 pm , Blogger Miranda said...

so neat!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home