Saturday, May 05, 2007

I'm back. What?! I was gone?

Ok, so I am happy to say I am back, I am indeed happy to be back. It almost feels too much like I never left though. There are some thing I may have wished to have changed, and some things that I may have wished to stay the same. What is is.



Ok, nobody wants to read what I am typing, so I'll get on to what people want, pictures.


This is me an my sis at the train station going to the airport to catch our flight to Beauvais, which it turns out is over an hour away from Paris itself. Fun times.



Notre Dame. Yup, gotta love the rain, we went inside, but it wasn't that conducive to taking good pictures. I am not really a fan of this type of church anyway, something to do with the word excess.




This is the Eiffel Tower, the only horizontal picture of it that I took. The vertical ones haven't been formatted properly yet, I don't really care if you were to strain you neck looking at them, I just have an excuse now for being lazy.




Le Arc De Triumph. We went up this one. A dude somewhere told us the lift to the top of the Eiffel Tower was busted so we didn't bother Q-ing for it. This one was fine for me.

Ok so that is Paris, not much, but I've been there and it is likely that you have not, so suck it. Maybe next time I'll do a bit of Marseilles.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home