Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm still here

Don't worry. I'm sure you haven't. Anyway, for the amount of time I spend on the computer it is amazing how long I can go without updating my blog. So here it is.
I have been really quite busy. Breakaway Comics, where I used to work, closed, boo. I moved to my friends Daves basement, yay! I like wagon wheels. I have started running FF RPG again, this time every other week. I am in a DnD playgroup every other week as well. On Tuesdays I still try to get out to Pats for the L5R, but it is really competitive. I really have been enjoying those few days when we can get together and play WarHammer though. My budget has been slashed now that I am down to one job, but I am a cheap menno so it works. I'm still saving money to go traveling in the spring, Europe with my lil sister who is already in Scotland. I have to finalize an itinerary. I can't wait til Battlestar Galactica season 2.5 comes out on the 19th, I like it more than Lost, but I have yet to see any of season 2 for that. Right now most of my time is still spent on working on FF RPG, there is a whole lot that needs to be done from a story design pov, I have only finalized one race so far, the others are constantly changing to accommodate various story twists that I think are cool. I decided to start from the beginning, or the top, whichever you prefer, and I am working on Deities, there are 24 in total. I still haven't figured out 1 of the 4 base classes yet, Chemist, they mix things, and I haven't finished/barely started 'things'. So since 'things' are the primary focus for the entire class I have had to block it from my players. I took out the Burmecian race after I realized they were rat people not lizard people, and I added Bangaa, which are definitely lizard people. So anyway, I hope you enjoy reading a bunch of individual thoughts without much cohesion, that is what it is here from now on. Well, I may, if I have the time, write a few more stories.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home