Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Been a while

Well, it indeed has been quite a while since I updated this blog. Things have been very busy lately and I have had hardly any time to do anything for myself. Well that's mostly a lie cause everything I do is sorta for myself anyway... That sounds selfish... Anyway, I have been hard at work on my RPG, trying to get the system flowing smoothly, finishing the basic game design, and creating a weekly campaign and weekly dungeon raids. Over and above that there is the Kotei coming up, it's on April 22nd in Vancouver, but time keeps flying by. I am most likely going to use my Mantis Orochi deck, as I have no play experience with Phoenix Control, I hope I do well, but I haven't been able to devote much time to refining the deck past where it is currently. I'm still running it out of The Castle of The Wasp, instead of Amarasu's Pride like everyone tells me to.

But I have an idea, at first I was going to attempt another narrative style of story to tell about my FF RPG campaign, but since we play every week that is a bit much. So I am going to do what I've seen a few other GM's do, I'm going to keep everyone up to date in a point form style telling what people did, what they fought, and the overall events that make up their fantasy world. So maybe I'll start that today. I think it'll give some insight into the game for any of my players who dare read it, and a glimpse into the world of RPG for those that have never experienced it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home