Saturday, January 21, 2006

Blog Status stat...

Ok, thanks for your patience, and please extend it a bit more. I have news. I just recently finished moving out of my parents basement (i know, it's so lame) and I don't have internet access in my new place yet. Everything has been very busy. Also, to stick a wrench in the gears, the first playtest session for FF RPG is in less than a week and I still have a few things to hammer out before then. Another wrench, the last L5R session went by without a hitch, but combined with the previous one it constitutes one big story, I've decided to cut it into two chapters and that will take a bit of time, but the next chapter will be posted sooner that way I guess. Anyway have a lovely day!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:27 pm , Blogger Teresa said...

Hey James- it's teresa from Capernwray. Nice blog! Youre so creative! Chek out my blog if u wanna see pics of our new baby gurl http://thencameevainababycarriage.blogspot.com/
take care!

 
At 11:53 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, cool, nice kid, congrats! But on principle alone I have to say that my niece is 100% the best. Your kid probly can't even walk, like what's up with that? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home