Thursday, January 12, 2006

11th Legion Assemble!

I have just realized that I have not mentioned the cast of players for this story, I had in my previous Blog, but I didn't here. So without further ado may I present to you the 11th Imperial Legion of Rokugan!

Pat (GM) plays the part of Isawa Mino, a hot Phoenix Clan fire shugenga.
Braun plays the part of Yoee'rik'tch , a Tattered Ear Tribe Nezumi scout.
Greg plays the part of Matsu Yuudai, a brash Lion Clan bushi.
Mitch plays the part of Hida Shinzo, a polite Crab Clan bushi.
Lance plays the part of Bayushi Kyoji, a mysterious Scorpion Clan bushi.
I play the part of Kitsune Sasuke, a quiet Fox Clan water shugenga.

**We bow**
***Lance bows lower than all of us making us look like dorks***

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:54 pm , Blogger Angela said...

Sorry for my mistake...and thank you for the correction! But I still think its very book-like.

So here goes a potentially stupid question...what exactly is an RPG session??? :)

 
At 11:25 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I guess it is book-like, but that makes it more fun to play. I don't make up the story on my own, the GM does most of it, but everyone that plays has input into how events play out.
As for what a RPG is, RPG stands for Role Playing Game. The players create characters by a certain set of rules and the GM (gamemaster) creates a storyline that the characters have to play though. It's much like a videogame without the computer, and you use paper to record all the stuff that's happening. Your imagination is really the only limit. It's quite a social game. So a 'session' is the couple hours we play on game night.

 
At 10:06 am , Blogger Angela said...

Wow, that sounds really interesting and seems like it would be a lot of fun! Thanks for explaining!

 
At 11:44 am , Blogger Cherie said...

jamie jamie jamie...im going to read it ok! i cant start yet! im too busy! hahah but as soon as the school is gone i will read it! haha love you bro...miss you tons!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home