Saturday, March 17, 2007


A picture, cause my sis wanted one. This is a Lionfish, it lives in water and eats things that also live in water or that have fallen into the water where it lives. I took this picture at the Vancouver Aquarium.




This is another picture, taa daa! This is a picture of a turtle, it is a silly turtle, it was moving too fast for me to take a picture. I am the slowest picture taker in the world apparently, but I guess I can't be good at everything. This was also taken at the Vancouver Aquarium. I had lots of fun there.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:20 pm , Blogger Miranda said...

My dad takes a while with certain shots when taking pictures. You will get better. I love the fish pictures.

 
At 4:38 pm , Blogger heidi said...

how about a picture of you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home