Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Traveling

Is it one "L" or two? I have been driving a lot. First few days there was not a whole lot to stop and see, because it was raining with a vengeance, seriously, it was making up for the awesome september we BCers had. I stayed in Seaside the first night, I only left home at 1:30, so give me a break. Then I went past Redding and almost into Red Bluff the second night. My car is a beaut for sleeping in, almost got the hang of it now. And I am in Escondido right now, I could call Sis and tell here I am here, but it's nearly 9 and I'll give them one night more of rest afore I drop in, little T's asleep by now anyway.

My GPS is the awesome, it makes things so much clearer, even when it's just on and not telling you where to turn. Anyway battery running out here in the parking lot, and for some reason it won't let me into hotmail, shucks.

I am alive though.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:01 pm , Blogger M.R. Tumnus said...

Thanks for the thumbs up on your e-mail about your blog James! Escondido - is it warm? raining? Heidi said it was raining in her town today. Have a wonderful time with master T. Love you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home