Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy Busy

Haha, Laughable.

Let's go point form for this.
-Jacelyn and I co-lead our bible study with another couple every week.
-I've been playing in a Firefly RPG twice a month, that is a game based off the super awesome TV program. I am playing Captain Dalton Willows who is a dirty scoundrel and not very noble at all.
-I've been running a Warhammer RPG twice a month. This is where I think my blog might go, I might begin to chronicle my players exploits, because to be honest they are pretty super.
-I finished up my garden a while back. Most of my squash got run over by a over-zealous mower, and a homeless guy from down the road snatched a bunch of my carrots, but all in all a doable harvest.
-I've seen Jacelyn every day since I got home last December, sometimes for only a few minutes, but usually longer. Some people think this is unhealthy apparently, but we haven't gotten sick of each other and there is no other I would rather be with than her, so why not, eh?
-Work is back to mostly evenings. I get a couple earlier shifts each week, but it is dark when I go home now.
-I'm a forklift driver now, it's pretty easy and I'm getting better all the time.
-I have been spending a fair bit of time over at Jacelyn's place, I enjoy her family a lot thankfully.
-We have been slowly working through Battlestar Galactica. We are on season 3.5 now. After that I hope we can finish Cowboy Bebop.
-We have also been very slowly working our way through a book titled "The Kingdom Beyond the Waves" by Stephen Hunt. Every time I read Jac falls asleep.

That's it really, we would like twice as much time to do more, and see more people, but that's the way it goes. We have a loose list of people we need to get in contact with, and some are harder to pull off than others, but we are trying. Real life is hard.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:18 am , Blogger M.R. Tumnus said...

Good points - all of them. Enjoyed the read, James. Thanks for the update. Love you both.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home