Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Inspiration Board

Jacelyn:

*sigh* I've been desperately wanting to blog (is this the beginning of the obsession?!) about the lastest wedding developments but I can't in good conscience devote that kind of time until I've finished all three, yes three, papers that are due this week.

What I can do however, is post an inspiration board from a wedding blogger who asked for people to submit their colours and ideas. Here's what Ami of ElizabethAnneDesigns came up with for us! Enjoy!




Jacelyn’s wedding this September has a palette of slate gray/blue, dusty plum, dusty rose and ivory. And, since she and her fiance are both book lovers, they are incorporating books into their wedding. Jacelyn, your elegant color palette screams romance to me, so I incorporated lots of ruffles and pleats into your board, as well as lovely letterpressed invitations and patterned china, to bring in the vintage element you wanted in a less trendy way.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:29 pm , Blogger heidi said...

beautiful! but what are all the wingdings at the bottom of your post?

 
At 7:31 am , Blogger Cherie said...

love the antique look!! Makes me want to have a tea party!

 
At 8:47 am , Blogger Jacelyn said...

Grr.. no wingdings on my view but I tried changing the font. Hopefully that's better?

 
At 1:57 pm , Blogger Cara said...

I enjoyed looking at this :)
Very nice.
Your wedding is going to be so 'you guys' and I wish you inspiration on your papers.

 
At 9:36 am , Blogger Miranda said...

beautiful! I love looking at wedding stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home