Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Because who doesn't love weddings?!?!




Welcome to Jacelyn's debut post! James asked me if I'd like to contribute on his blog with updates on our wedding planning so people can see what we're up to. I was a little hesitant at first (I'm still familiarizing myself with the foreign planet that is blogland) but an outlet to talk all things wedding?! Yes please!

Just a heads up, I probably won't be posting every other day (or every other week for that matter) though I will try my very best. I am currently doing my practicum, going to university, working part time and planning the wedding, so time is limited but here goes!

Some details:
-Our wedding is set for September 3, 2011
-It will be outdoors on my parents' yard in Mission
-The theme is vintage
-I love James!!

Hopefully that gives you enough to go on, there will be much more coming!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:44 pm , Blogger heidi said...

i was hoping you'd start blogging, jacelyn. just a warning though: it can become VERY addicting.

thrilled to hear some more of the details. a friend of mine is getting married this june (they've asked josh to officiate the ceremony) and she is having an outdoor wedding with a vintage theme as well! i'll be sure to take lots of pics and send them to you.

so excited for you guys :)

 
At 1:39 pm , Blogger Bonnie said...

Very exciting!

 
At 11:38 am , Blogger Miranda said...

That sounds wonderful. I love the vintage wedding theme! I've seen so many wonderful wedding ideas lately that I almost wish I could have another one :)

Yes, blogging is so addicting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home